HLT57715 Diploma of Practice ManagementDescription
The Diploma of Practice Management is the quintessential qualification for GPs and Specialists who manage the operation of small to medium size health practices.
The Diploma of Practice Management covers a range of key managerial topics delivered by highly experienced trainers. Drawing on subject experts ensures the learning experience is enjoyable and relevant.
About the education provider
AMA Training Services (RTO Code 2010) is a leading provider of vocational education and training, committed to the delivery of high quality training programs and qualifications that enable our students to learn new skills, build new competencies and excel in their chosen careers.
Nominal 12 to 18 months Course Training is delivered using AMA Training Services' unique Assisted Study Program (ASP), guiding participants through the course. Weekly interactive online lectures enable you to share your learning experience with other participants and the trainer. To add flexibility, live online sessions and seminars are recorded and made available for later viewing.
Participants must complete 15 units of competency in:
- CHCDIV001 - Work with diverse people
- HLTINF003 - Implement and monitor infection control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS004 - Manage work health and safety
- CHCPR003 - Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- BSBMED301 - Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- CHCLEG003 - Manage legal and ethical compliance
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBFIM501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- HLTADM004 - Manage health billing and accounting system
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWRK510 - Manage employee relations
- Staff recruitment and induction
- Managing team effectiveness
- Ensuring quality customer service
- Harbouring a culture of continuous improvement
- Infection control
- Medical terminology
- Managing a health billing system.
Practice, management, diploma, assisted study program